Book Beat Babes

Book Beat Babes

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Country Music Girl

I am a country music girl. And this past month I got to attend two 'unexpected' country concerts. Last night we headed out to Rosemont to see Justin Moore. The smaller, more intimate venue was fantastic. We purposely chose seats high and away from others, and it was fabulous! It was like we had an entire section to ourselves. And Justin rocked the house.

A selfie of the hubby and me.

Love that hat and that buckle.

"I like guitars in my music..."

Rockin' the house in Redneck style.

What I like best about country music is the honesty and sincerity of the artists who sing it.

Until next time,

Happy Reading!

Debra
www.debrastjohnromance.com

This Feels Like Home - a story about a cowboy...now available in paperback and Kindle.

3 comments:

  1. I'm jealous! Wish I could have gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, you're a country girl, too, Morgan!

    This one really came about at the last moment...we got tickets less than two weeks before the event.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debra,
    You look like had a fantastic time.
    Margot

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT HERE.