Book Beat Babes

Book Beat Babes

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Dec the Halls

I have to say, I'm loving the snow here in the Mid-West. It's been forever since we've had a White Christmas and the layer of snow on the ground adds to the festiveness of the season. Here at home we're deep in the holiday spirit wrapping presents, baking, and enjoying cozy days and nights in front of our trees. This year we set up three.

The one in the living room is our fancy tree.

The one on the back porch holds Mickey Mouse and teacher ornaments.

And the one upstairs holds the ornaments we've picked up for special occasions and on trips each year.

All in all, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

Until next time,

Happy Reading!

Debra
www.debrastjohnromance.com

3 comments:

  1. My goodness, Deb, you really go all out! Three trees, and they're all gorgeous!
    Now I know who ordered the snow around here!

    Morgan Mandel
    http://www.morganmandel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, love the trees-they look beautiful.
    Margot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, gals! I am enjoying the snow...mostly because I usually don't have to drive in it!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT HERE.