Book Beat Babes

Book Beat Babes

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Procrastination

I have a million things to do. Well, probably not that many, but I have plenty to do...

My local RWA Chapter's Writing Conference (Spring Fling) is coming up and I need to get ISBNs to the bookseller, e-mail the coordinator with my titles, create an ad for the program, and get an author bio/photo to someone.

I need to pay my C-N dues.

I need to update my web-site with information about the places I'll be visiting soon to promote This Feels Like Home for its official world-wide release next week.

I really should work on my WIP. Ideas float around in my head all of the time, but I haven't had the overwhelming urge to do anything about them.

I missed the deadline for some contests I wanted to enter because I didn't get around to organizing my entries. So I really should check out the deadlines for some other ones and make sure I meet them.

Trouble is, I'm not in the mood to do anything except sit on the couch and read. I do need to head out for a basketball game this afternoon, so at least that will get me up and moving.

Oh well. Tomorrow's another day, so hopefully I can get SOMEthing done on my day off, but I'm not going to put any money on it.

Until next time,

Happy Reading!

Debra
www.debrastjohnromance.com

2 comments:

  1. There's a time and place for everything. Apparently, it's not the time yet to get caught up! I know exactly how you feel!

    Morgan Mandel

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good way to look at it Morgan! It's not like the stuff sitting on my desk is going anywhere, right?!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT HERE.