Book Beat Babes

Book Beat Babes

Sunday, September 28, 2014

SOLD!

There's been a bit of Happy Dancing going on in the writing world for me lately!

Last week I signed a contract for my tenth title with The Wild Rose Press. One Great Night is a 30,000 word novella for the Champagne Rose line. This coming week will be devoted to first round edits and filling out cover and manuscript information sheets so the project can really get rolling.

The boxed set for The Corral series is heading toward completion. We have a tag line and ideas for the cover art.

And, I've 'sold out' of my first order of copies of my latest release Family Secrets.


Even after the death of her husband, Erika Garrett is still close to his family. She vows they'll never discover he was cheating on her. She's content with her play-by-the-rules life until Chase Stewart re-enters her life.
Chase is divorced from Erika's sister-in-law and wants nothing to do with her family or they with him. If it weren't for shared custody of his precious four-year old twins, he wouldn't be a part of their lives at all.
He has no desire to marry again, so the only thing he can offer Erika is a secret summer fling. But when the secret is uncovered, can either of them ever face the family again?


So...yay, yay!, and YAY!!

Until next time,

Happy Reading!

Debra
www.debrastjohnromance.com

3 comments:

  1. How exciting!!!! Congrats and much success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems I missed seeing the post. Now that I see it, let me offer my congratulations, Debbi for another great book to come out!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT HERE.