Book Beat Babes

Book Beat Babes

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Fall is in the Air

Despite the warm temperatures yesterday (I was actually able to take my convertible out for a spin!), fall is definitely in the air. Leaves are turning brilliant hues, and you can literally watch them falling to the ground. The grass is covered with their bounty. (We'll be raking today.) At night the temps do drop, giving us that cozy chill, perfect for warmer jackets and s'mores by the fire. Pumpkins are the decoration of choice, although the darn squirrels seem to be enjoying them more than we are. Every single one of mine has a least one bite mark in it. And don't even get me started on the corn stalk on the pillar.

It's hard to believe that next weekend we turn the clocks back for an extra hour of sleep. Darkness will shroud us all that much sooner in the evenings. And the pumpkins and ghosties and witches will make way for turkeys and cornucopias.

I love this time of year. Four of my books are set in the fall. And as I look to a new series, I'm sure autumn will once again make its appearance in the pages of one of the stories.

But for now, if you're looking for a short, quick tongue-in-cheek vampire read, feel free to check out The Vampire and the Vixen. It's an is-he-or-isn't-he story for Halloween.


You can grab a copy at TRWP, Amazon, or Barnes and Nobel.

Until next time,

Happy Reading!

Debra
www.debrastjohnromance.com

1 comment:

  1. I remember that one. Very enjoyable, and the outcome had a nice twist.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT HERE.