Book Beat Babes

Book Beat Babes

Sunday, November 2, 2014

My Extra Hour

There are many things to enjoy in the Fall, and one is the extra hour we gain when the clocks turn back.

In the past, this meant another hour at the bar, another hour of hanging with friends, or at the very least, another hour of tv.

However, more often than not, now it means an extra hour of sleep. Which is fine with me.

Once the clocks get turned, I do it before I go to bed, old time/new time gets all tangled up. Which I guess is okay. I went up to bed at my usual weekend 'old' time and figured I could read for that extra hour. Nope. My eyes kept drooping and I get losing track of the story. So I finally gave up and turned out the lights.

Of course this meant I was up today way too early for a Sunday morning. In a way it was nice, I had the extra hour in the morning instead of last evening. I had a leisurely breakfast, answered a few e-mails, and am writing this blog. I still have over an hour before I need to head out for church. I should be proactive and productive and use the time to do some writing...I have several story ideas spinning in my head. But I'm sure I'll find something else to distract me.

Until next time,

Happy Reading!

Debra
www.debrastjohnromance.com

2 comments:

  1. I like seeing it light out in the morning when I walk the dog. My extra hour got all tangled up, since I fell asleep on the couch, like I usually do in the evening. I did stay up an extra hour to watch something on DVR, just for the heck of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the light in the morning, and hate the early dark coming home from work. It takes some getting used to!!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT HERE.