Book Beat Babes

Book Beat Babes

Monday, December 22, 2014

Holiday and Christmas Reading



Many people like to read "books for the season" - books related to the holidays.

I've intended to do that... and finally did.

This week I just finished an oldie but goodie, Call Me Mrs. Miracle by Debbie Macomber. Fun, light read. Cute story. Fast read that I finished it in two days.

Now I hope to see if there are any other short Christmas stories to read. I will likely give fellow blogger Morgan Mandel's short novella, Christmas Carol a spin. (And you can get it free through Dec. 24! See Amazon.com.)

Next is to actually begin working on next year's goals. I do have several projects that are near completion and need to be finished. Finally. I'll discuss that in another post. 

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

So what do you read for Christmas or the holidays?

1 comment:

  1. I've seen Mrs. Miracle on the Hallmark Channel, but never got a chance to read that book. And, now, there's a Mr. Miracle movie, which is probably also from one of Debbie Macomber's books. She is certainly prolific!

    Thanks for mentioning my Christmas Carol book

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT HERE.