Book Beat Babes

Book Beat Babes

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Summer Goals

School is out this coming week and summer vacation (Yay!) is almost upon me. As always, I have high hopes of getting a lot of writing tasks done.

To keep myself on track, I find having a written list of things to aim for works best for me. So, over the summer I hope to accomplish:

*Setting up a Twitter account and being active on it.

*Putting together an Amazon author page.

*Adding a few 'fun' things to my web-site: pictures, a sub-page for my series, etc.

*Finishing and submitting my WIP.

*Beginning the first book in my new series.

And, I think that's enough for the moment. I'm sure other minor things will come up as well, but I also have other plan and goals not related to writing, so I don't want to overwhelm myself or set my sights too high.

Until next time,

Happy Reading!

Debra
www.debrastjohnromance.com

1 comment:

  1. Lists are very helpful, as long as you remember where they are, and remember to follow them! Some of the stuff on yours doesn't sound too hard, like setting up the Twitter account. If you use Hootsuite.com, you can even put drafts of messages in there and post them at various times.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT HERE.