Book Beat Babes

Book Beat Babes

Sunday, September 13, 2015

TRR Readers' Choice Awards

It's been forever since I've posted, and I'm doing so today with quite an ulterior motive...


One Great Night is entered in TRR's Readers' Choice Awards and needs 50 nominations in the first round. I'd sure appreciate as many as I can get.

http://www.theromancereviews.com/viewbooks.php?bookid=18838

Thanks a bunch!

In other news, I submitted the second installment (Valentine's Day) of my Holidays at The Corral series to my editor last month. I'm waiting with fingers crossed to hear back. She bypassed reading it herself and passed it right along to the readers to speed the process up!

On my end here, I'm about halfway through the next book, which is a Fourth of July story. It's moving along quite nicely I have to say.

The first book in the series, Christmas at The Corral , will be released on November 4.


Until next time,

Happy Reading!

Debra
www.debrastjohnromance.com

2 comments:

  1. I voted! Also, I love the small blurb on your new Christmas book. It's perfect! Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok - I think I voted - had to sign up and there was something about 2-3 day wait. But I clicked on the button that said to vote - good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT HERE.