Book Beat Babes

Book Beat Babes

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Biltmore Estate by Margot Justes

I just returned from visiting the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC, and I thought I'd share a few pictures with you. It is reputed to be the largest 'house' in the country with 255 rooms. The place is worth a visit, or two, or three...I'm heading back in November for their Christmas celebrations. 











Cheers,
Margot  Justes
Blood Art
A Fire Within
A Hotel in Paris
A Hotel in Bath
A Hotel in Venice
www.mjustes.com

4 comments:

  1. Morgan, yes it does, and yet it looks like it was lived in. It is an astounding place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you would like it! I have similar pics!! :) Great place to visit - I bet Christmas there will be spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb,
    I loved it, from what they said Christmas should be spectacular. A Christmas tree in every room, and candlelight. They do not allow pictures inside the estate, hopefully the outside will be decorated as well.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT HERE.