Book Beat Babes

Book Beat Babes

Monday, December 5, 2016

For Dog Lovers - Our Fur Babies is Now Available

If you like dogs, you'll most likely relate to my first non-fiction ebook, OUR FUR BABIES 

Available at Amazon, this book relates the experiences my husband and I have shared through adopting our beloved dogs. Complete with pictures, OUR FUR BABIES introduces the reader to each dog my husband and I've loved through our married years, starting with Sadie, the first, next Missy, on to Morgan (from whom I got my pen name), then Rascal, and lastly, our present fur baby, Buster.


The cover picture, from long ago, features our first fur baby, Sadie. We look much younger there, than later, as the book progresses.

You may laugh or shed a tear or two reading this book, or perhaps you'll be inspired to adopt a dog of your own, if you haven't already done so. 

And, if you go for fiction, I also have a few other books, in which dogs play a prominent role. Check out FOR THE LOVE OF DOG, about an officer who takes drastic steps to keep his K9 companion. 

Another one you might like is the romance, HER HANDYMAN, about how a crazy canine's antics bring a handyman and popular artist together in an unlikely way.

Morgan Mandel



No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE.