Book Beat Babes

Book Beat Babes

Monday, October 28, 2013

Spooky fun - Halloween Week!


It's Halloween Week! Time for monsters and mummies  and zombies and spooks, oh my!

We're sharing about our favorite movie monsters for MONSTER WEEK! at the GirlZombieAuthors blog....

I've long been a horror movie fan and love the old ones. Without huge budgets or giant special effects, the old movies managed to scare viewers with creepy stories featuring great actors like Lon Chaney, Jr., Boris Karloff, Vincent Price...

Probably one of the reasons why I ended up writing a Zombie book, GIRL Z: My Life as a Teenage Zombie.... my own "light" tribute to monsters...  What really is more fun than monsters, right?

So, what's your favorite?






3 comments:

  1. I still remember watching the original of the movie, Night of the Living Dead. That was pretty scary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't do real horror...all of the gore and blood just don't mesh with me.

    Vampires, especially the sexy modern ones, are my thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't do much horror - or gore - sorry. Van Halsing (?) is about as creepy as I get.
    DL

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT HERE.