Book Beat Babes

Book Beat Babes

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Happy Holidays by Margot Justes

I don't often post here, because I don't have that many delicious pearls of wisdom on publishing and advertising. In fact if you have any to spare, I'd love to hear from you.

I was given sound advice to continue writing, and the rest will come. The more I have out there, the more readers will find me. I didn't think I was that hard to find, but understand the sentiment. I hope that is true, because for the most part that is all I've been doing-well that-and trying to find a permanent place to live.

In the new year I hope to have A Hotel in Venice out in the Spring, and a novella set for Halloween. I also want to advertise in places that are reasonably priced and effective. Yes, I probably am dreaming, but what is life without dreams. I have to do some research on that point, but with Christmas almost around the corner, it's time to spend with family.

I wish you much joy and peace in the coming year.

Cheers,

Margot  Justes

Blood Art
A Fire Within
A Hotel in Paris
A Hotel in Bath
Hot Crimes Cool Chicks
www.mjustes.com

1 comment:

  1. We all have our hopes for books to do. Let's hope all our hopes come true!!!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT HERE.