Book Beat Babes

Book Beat Babes

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas To All! by DL Larson

Just stopping by to say "Merry Christmas Everyone!!" I hope you spent the day as you wanted or hoped to do. I spent the day with my family, last night and today ~ wonderful, crazy and chaotic as always!



This is Sarah, she just turned one this fall!! She still has a 'cheese' for the camera even when she's moments away from night-night.

Colton and Van are too busy to stop for pictures. But as you can imagine we were quite safe during the holidays with two fire fighters on duty!

This picture is a true Christmas Miracle!!! No one is crying, no one is distracted. One of my favorite presents!  A picture of all my grandkids. Hope your holiday time was as picture perfect!

I wish you all a very blessed Christmas season! I'll get back to writer stuff next week ~ until then ~ enjoy this special time of year!

DL Larson

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures! This is what Christmas is all about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I agree! Merry Christmas to you and your family - loved your card.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT HERE.