Book Beat Babes

Book Beat Babes

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Annual Preditors & Editors Readers Poll!

ANNUAL PREDITORS & EDITOR'S READERS' POLL! 
It's time again for the Preditors-Editors annual poll to vote for your favorites.
 
   I am asking for votes in the Young Adult Poll for GIRL Z: My Life as a Teenage Zombie. (see links on page for other categories too!)

The poll runs to Jan. 14. You vote here (a submit button will come up at the bottom of that page link - be aware the site loads a bit slow sometimes) and then confirm by email.
(Poll tally is here if you care to see how it's going.) 


Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. I'm heading over there to vote right now, Christine. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just voted for you, Christine. It took a while for the validation to go through, but I waited it out, and I got the Success message!
    Good luck!

    Morgan Mandel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both. Be sure to put your books in too!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT HERE.